DECISIONS,

MY SUPER SEXY NUDE SHOES!!!

9:29 am Unknown 7 Comments

It's an over exaggeration to say I love shopping. So, it was payday and I decided to spend my shopping budget. 


Being my typical self, I had listed the items I needed to buy  as well as their prices which means i knew exactly what i wanted to buy.


I went shopping as planned and made some purchases. Then my eye caught something,It was a pair of nude wedge sandals!!! At that moment I fell in love , I began to think of how those sandals would look good on me. I was breathless at the sight of the rare beauty.I felt like I was in paradise . I began to imagine how I would rock the sandals to work,church and of course, dates. I could not wait to take my baby home!!!!  Wait a minute, do I have enough money to buy these sandals ...Bang!!!! Then I came back to reality. 
While I just got paid, I couldn't afford the sandals because it wasn't planned in my shopping budget. If I bought the sandals from my other budgets,the items on the other budgets might end up unattended to.

I continued my shopping but couldn't stop thinking about my new love. I went through my budget in my head to see if there was a way I could cut corners in my budget so as to be able to buy those shoes. My desires told me I could afford the shoes but common sense told me it was not a wise decision and besides I already had  some nude flats. But  I love those nude sandals *wails*


Before you think I am crazy ,here  three things you might not know about nude colored shoes

#1) Nude color is very sexy and mature.

#2) Nude shoes/Bags goes with any outfit except natives...hmmm,maybe  some natives but not all.

#3) Nude shoes makes your legs look longer and well defined .

Lastly, Whatever! I don't care, nude color is so hot and trending! lol


Now, I guess you have had enough of the nude shoes madness. I just couldn't help it. Did I go back to by those nude shoes . No I didn't. I reasoned that it was just a desire not a need.I was grateful I followed my sense of reason than my desires. 



My question is how easy is it to make daily  decisions between our needs and our desires? Sincerely, I still struggle with the temptation of going back to get the new shoes. I am wondering if this is natural or am I just been greedy.


PS: Frances I promiseeee, I would answer my awards question in my next post.

Love

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. Ehen, thank God u ended with apology, thought it was in this post oh. Anyways, I am waiting.
    And the struggle for the right thing is real, too real. And u are not greedy,it happens to us all but self control does it.

    *glad to get new content from u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Covering my face and laughing. Frances u are one trouble maker o!

      Delete
    2. Covering my face and laughing. Frances u are one trouble maker o!

      Delete
  2. Ha Tosin! I can relate with this! The struggle between desires and needs is very real! It's so easy to give in and then regret. Yesterday I struggled with my desire to drown myself in Ice cream and I resisted ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chiso,my battle with sweet stuff is not easy too o! I have to constantly remind myself that too much chocolate and sweet stuffs is not good for my health.Good have to have you here girl. *hugs*

      Delete
  3. Its a daily struggle, especially in America. It takes a lot of will power and reasoning skills. Girl you don't know how much I have "been in your shoes." It seems like I spend most of my money on bills and things I don't like. I really would love things I like sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well doc,I guess there's many more of us out there. am so excited about the book tour.yaay!!

      Delete