Eniola Prentice : Whats "falling in love" got to do with it?

9:05 am Unknown 1 Comments

Hi guys, hope you had a splendid week. I made a good decision lately and I know you will agree with me that its a good decision. As a way of celebrating my dear bloggers, I have decided to reblog a good post,once every month. While I have read so many good posts ,I have decided to reblog them one by one .So watch out bloggers! I might be reblogging your post soon.



I read Eniola's post and I was so thrilled as this addressed the media junk on love. Hope you all love it .cheers!





Eniola Prentice : Whats "falling in love" got to do with it?: On falling in love: “You don’t know who you will fall in love with. You just don’t. You don’t control it. Some people have certain things,...

You Might Also Like

1 comment: