Natural Bandwagon

9:16 am Unknown 1 Comments

Hi people,hope you are enjoying the weekend.Big shout out. o my girl Frances. I know you checked my blog couple of  times while I was inactive.It so good to have you checking on me at intervals.

OK, now back to the point.I have always loved the natural hair movement.For the past 2years,I have been checking out different channels and blogs on how to style natural hair .I have tried a few of those styles.Some turned out well and some not so well.

I have not  relaxed my hair since my wedding ( I think) .  I  have so much natural undergrowth now but I still have my relaxed ends .Lets just say I am carrying natural/relaxed hair right now.Lol.

Lately I have been experimenting with natural hairs and I decided to try out cornrows ,but in naija,we call the hairstyle "weaving".lol.
So,I gave my cousin a picture of what I wanted and she designed my head with some beautiful weaving.
When she was done ,I styled the ends my own way.


After some days,I put some gel on the ends,braided it and made it to bantu knots to achieve a curly look ( picture of curly ends unavailable).



What do you think guys?

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I think your hair is looong.
    Hope e nor too pain you sha?
    And welcome backkkkk! :-)

    ReplyDelete